The Route that i had taken



When the time comes to pick me to the another place...
Where I can find the very new life...
To different apart from the road that I have taken before...
I want it to be secure...
Finding the new breath...
The breath where the people called it true meaning...
I wanted to search it there where I have been brought...
Beside remembering those things that was happened before...
Just like before...
Struggling again fight for the right and failing the lies...
In the life that everyone has their own...
And finding the true meaning or people who can regain me back about the true meaning of it...
But the new place that wanted to be brought is still far away...
Perhaps it wont change my minds...
Towards all the possibilities...
INSYAALLAH

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

assalam, did you write this piece? reminds me of "The Road Not Taken" by William Butler Yeats. and yours seem like a self-written prologue just after the character had chosen his path :)

so "The Route that I had Taken" is about turning over a new leaf, if you may correct me? Unless you gave up, InsyaAllah, it's just within your reach, pemilik lensa. May Allah bless you with His Grace. Amin. :)

Lensa Daie said...

W'salam wbt...
Nope..my friend give it to me...
advising me not to give up easily..
and do the best for the rest of my life..

Ya..
"The Route that i had taken"
is talking about turning over a new leaf...

sincerely..
im having a "bad" day during my "teenager"..
so this is the time for me to repent..
and back to the path where it should be..

InsyaAllah..pray for me sahabat =)

Anonymous said...

I guess we're in the same boat, then. But things will be alright, insyaAllah. You can never be right unless you've made mistakes, realize them and determined to correct them. good advice you had there :) sure, doa untuk kebaikan semua.. count me in as your follower :)

Lensa Daie said...

ingatkan orang luar negara mana tadi...
sejujurnya..ana lebih sukar berbahasa lensa..baru dapat sampaikan kata hati..

then..sama-samalah berusaha...
dan teruskan berdoa padaNya..

tidak perlu jadi follower ana pun xpa..
yang penting jadi follower prophet kita ^.^

Anonymous said...

orang luar negara? knp pulak? hmmm, mana-mana bahasa pun boleh jadi pilihan masing2 asalkan kata2 itu adalah dari hati. elok jgk tukar2 bahasa, boleh mantapkan lagi penggunaan bahasa kita :)

sometimes our emotions are much stronger than words. in case of being unable to express emotions in words, a self-reminder and for all:

"Allah knows well that is in men's heart." (Luqman 31:23)

keep on hitting the keyboards, pemilik lensa. teruskan jiddiyah dalam sebaran dakwah islamiah! ^^

Post a Comment