I miss You



In The Name Of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most Merciful…

I miss you ya Rasulullah…..
I really do….

If the round moon in the clear sky above,
Was the most beautiful thing I’ve seen in the world,
There was no comparison with those rounds of your eyes…
Which radiated the deepest love..
Those eyes…
that bore the tears,
The sacrifices for your followers….

Ya Rasulullah…
If you were here,
Did I stand a chance….
To be given by those eyes a tiny bit of a glance??

If the rush of the wind was the whispers that soothed me,
There was nothing….
Nothing…
To equal the calmness of you face,
Which I have a dream to see….

Ya Rasullullah….
If you were here,
Am I qualified enough…
Just to get a glimpse of you??
To peace my mind and soul…
To warm me from this sickening cold..

Even..I kept picturing you inside my head…
But none of my imagination would suit

My dear Rasulullah….
There was something about my feeling that I want to notify,
There was something about my feeling that only you alone could satisfy…

I miss you,
And I miss you…
Really and truly miss you…

Oh..Messenger of Allah…
Did I stand a chance…
To be bestowed with your syafaat??

Or…

If I could not afford it,
Would you kindly give me a smile for a change??

I hope the moon could reflect my love for you that would never waver…
I hope the wind could send my love for you which would never falter…
Peace be upon you…
ya Rasulullah…

The Chosen One…
The dearest of Allah…
The dearest of ummah…
The dearest for those aimed for the Jannah….

p/s:
Biar ulang thn kpteraan baginda bertarikh...
tapi berselawat pd baginda jgn bermusim! Solluu 'ala nnabiyy..

p/s (2): Artikel pertama utk SSS by SNSA

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhibburasul

Post a Comment